Our aim is to deliver a SETAC World Congress that exceeds your expectations!
The SETAC Europe Annual Meeting is Europe’s only dedicated congress integrating environmental toxicology and chemistry and bringing together more than 2100 delegates from government, business and academia from all over the world to get up to date with the latest research results and scientific opinions. This year’s meeting, being the SETAC World Congress that only takes place once every four years, will attract even more people from all over the world.
The trade exhibition and the poster exhibition will be organised in the exhibition hall in the Estrel Convention Centre. This area is the central get together place where coffee breaks and lunches will be provided. The exhibition is open during the opening reception on Sunday, 20 May from 20:00 till 22:00, from Monday, 21 May till Wednesday, 23 May from 8:30 till 18:30 and Thursday, 24 May from 8:30 till 14:00.
The floor plan can be found here.
€2800 per booth if paid before 31 January 2012
€3400 per booth if paid after 31 January 2012
What you get
- one booth: 2 x 3 m (including side and back panels, spotlights, one table and two chairs, power supply outlet and a booth identification sign);
- one full complementary meeting registration including attendance to the welcome reception and all coffee breaks and lunches;
- additional exhibitor staff badges at €250 only (maximum of 4 per booth);
- one free ½ page advertising in the meeting programme;
- promotion of your company name at the meeting;
- mention of your company name in the list of exhibitors in the meeting programme;
- list of pre-registered attendees.
- 31 January 2012: deadline early exhibitors fee
- 15 March 2012: deadline submission advertisements and products and service description
- 1 April 2012: deadline to become an exhibitor
Become an exhibitor
If you need more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the SETAC secretariat at +32 2 772 72 81.